EXCELLENCE IN FIERAVICOLA:
With over 300 exhibitors, more than 30% from overseas, and an exhibition area covering over 20,000m², Fieravicola once again confirms its place as Italy’s leading trade show and one of Europe’s most high-profile B2B events for the poultry sector. This specialist event is the ideal meeting place for poultry industry experts, making Fieravicola the perfect strategic shop window for furthering international professional and business relations, not least because of its central location between the markets of Eastern Europe and the Mediterranean. Fieravicola continues the mission that has placed it among the most high-profile international, livestock trade fairs and the goal for Fieravicola 2013 is to present and add value to what is already a centre of excellence for the industry and that has always attracted the attention of the major operators in this market segment.
With the aim of promoting the technological excellence of the poultry sector on show at the trade fair, FIERAVICOLA 2013 will be investing in the growing demand from the international market and extending its overseas network.
- Working in tandem with both national and international institutional bodies and business federations, trade associations and operators
- Partnerships with the leading overseas trade fairs in this sector
- Campaigns in the international trade press
- Workshops and presentations in the countries with the most potential
- Arrangements for incoming delegations of foreign buyers
These are just a few of the strong points consolidating the internationalisation strategy of FIERAVICOLA 2013.